Thursday 30 August 2007

Timothy's Super Swing!!!

Today, I followed daddy and Timothy to the club coz the weather was exceptionally pleasant after a heavy down pour.

To my surprise, Timothy' s coach, Aaron set up a video camera at the driving range with a note book connected to it. He wanted to film Timothy hitting the ball. Later showed him the clips to correct his mistake. What a smart way of teaching and inspiring him! At least my boy has an idea on how he appears while swinging. He was giggling away seeing himself hitting the ball. So cute!!

Lucky me, I had my pen drive in my handbag. Thus, I managed to download the video clips from his coach. I also got some shots from my camera and combine them together.

And Yes, a typical proud mummy moment again. Beaming with pride . I certainly think my 5 year old is so cool. *grin*

Really a chip of an old block.








Related Posts.

Golf
My lil Tiger Soo
Tiger Soo

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! He is so so cool!!! Proud for you too, Mommy!

Estee Soo said...

Michelle: Thks for dropping by. :D

Sasha Tan said...

WOW...5 yrs old and knows how to play golf? I dun even know how to hold the stick..

wHOisBaBy said...

swing like pro. good that he is enjoying golfing. btw, i am dropping by with an award for you too: http://whoisbaby.net/blog/2007/09/06/nice-matters-award/

Estee Soo said...

Sasha: Ya loh. Like father like son. :P

Anna: Thanks!! My first ever award from blogspere. How nice!!! So am I suppose to pass it around??? Thanks again. :D

wHOisBaBy said...

estee, can you do me a favor? can you ask timothy's swimming instructor if he or anyone he knows teaches baby under 2 swimming? my sister is going back to kl for 2 months and look for some swimming lessons for ethan (18 months). Thanks!

Estee Soo said...

Ok. Sure. I shall ask Daniel (Timothy's swimming couch) if he knows anyone. The youngest Daniel takes is 4 yrs of age.