Sunday 26 August 2007

Wedding in Cyberjaya.

The Lovely Bride & Groom

Attended a really grand indian wedding dinner of my friends, Robbie and Venee in Cyberjaya Hotel last nite shortly after coming back from Singapore. Didn't have the chance for a breather once we got home. My maid unpacked while I jumped into the shower and got dressed up.

Timothy didn't come with us as children were not allowed apparently. The bride used to be my primary classmate from Sungai Petani while the groom is hubby's ex-collegemate in KL. What a coincidence!

We had a good time. Ended up on the dance floor by the end of the evening when the whole ballroom transformed into a discotheque. Daddy & mummy were bogeying away. It's been a while since we dance. Luckily did not sprained my legs. hahaha. Don't play play. I was wearing my 4 1/2 inch heels OK. Champion!!! *muahaha*


Group Shot.


No comments: