Wednesday 25 July 2007

Golf

Posing for mummy.


A lil up date on Timothy's golf game. I followed Timothy & Daddy to the club on the weekend again. Met Timothy's new coach, Aaron as his last coach has moved to China. I'm glad Timothy switched easily from one to another. No problem.

He was practising his bunker shots and putting. Mummy was busy snapping pictures. Glowing with pride while looking at my boy. *big smile*


Bunker Shot.





Practising his putting. Coach/caddy on the left. hehehe



Full Swing

2 comments:

LA My Home said...

he is playing like pro now. how long ago did he start playing / taking golf lesson?

whoisbaby

Estee Soo said...

Anna: Timothy started taking golf when he was abt 3 turning to 4 yrs old. He's pretty good at it becos daddy expose him to the game from very young. My hubby started playing when he was a lil boy too. He used to be a caddy for his dad (Timothy's Ye Ye).