Wednesday 29 August 2007

A Whimsical Nite with the gals!!!

Happy Birthday, Whimsical Cheryl!!

I just simply love birthdays. A special day when one is reminded of being a year older. *silly grin* And of cos, a year wiser also la.

A lil birthday celebration organised by Sweetie Pie Suzanne for Whimsical Cheryl. Glad to be part of it, gals. We had pizza for dinner in Larisata and later proceed next door to Vintry for wines. Cheers!! I'm glad you like the pressie as I also like it 'very the muchy.' *laugh*

I seriously had a great deal of fun. Basically chilling out. Laughing and talking nonsense. As much as I love being a parent, I do still enjoy hanging out with my friends. Let loose. Have a drink or two..... or more, Haha....to take the edge off.


2 comments:

Mabelle Me said...

not forgetting the irritating manager - hahaha!!
thanks aunt estee - wore the earrings the next day.... until my sister asked why am i so green!

Estee Soo said...

Cheryl: So glad u like it, dearie. Stay gorgeous!!! *kiss kiss*