Monday 11 June 2007

My Lil Tiger Soo

Timothy Soo

I tagged along with Daddy and Timothy when they went to the club for Timothy's golf lesson yesterday. Daddy takes Timothy to the range usually twice a week. It's their father & son bonding time. Timothy has since stop going to Kindergolf couple of months ago as Daddy said it's time he plays seriously with a proper golf coach. Another 'kia-su' daddy la. I probably guess he can't wait for his boy to exactly play a good game with him.

Since Ken is a single handicapper, he has high expectation on Timothy's golf. On the other hand, I am glad Timothy also enjoys it very much. Therefore, it is not like he is being force. He looks forward to his lesson with his coach, CK. A very patient guy indeed as I know how my son is. Very playful and cheeky. hehehehe.

Mummy & Daddy are so proud of him when we see our talented lil boy swinging and hitting the ball perfectly. We praised him on his good shot and he was so 'action'. hahahaha. I am just struck with a sense of fulfillment that I'm sure only a child could bring. When Timothy is happy, mummy is happy too. Simple as that. *wink*


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks soo cute :) Give him a kiss and hug from aunty Suzanne :)

LA My Home said...

woo hoo ... future tiger wood ya. swing so perfectly. glad he enjoys the golf like his daddy.

Estee Soo said...

Suzanne: OK. Gave him already. Hehehe.

Anna: He really enjoys the game. My lil Tiger Soo. hehe.