Tuesday 21 August 2007

Two lil Pirates.

My mum, sis Theng & nephew Jordon were in town for the school holidays. It was such a fun weekend as another 2 of Timothy's cousins, Ai Lyn & Eugene came to stay over night as well. As you can imagine, 4 hyper-kids playing together. My house end up looking like a warzone. hahaha. They were playing and the next minute fighting or arguing. The best of cousins again after that. Really the cialat!! hahaha.

The weekend were packed with so many activities. One of the highlights was to a theme birthday party on Saturday. I dropped my sis off to KLCC for shopping and brought Timothy and my 7 years old nephew Jordon to Aerin's Tinkerbell Party held in Equatorial Hotel KL.

The 2 boys totally had an awesome time dressing up as pirates. Girls came dressed in their fairy best and boys in their pirates best. The whole ensemble of their costume were put together by my sis and moi. Not bad huh!!! ahem..ahem.

The 2 lil Pirates. Aren't they cute???? *wink*







2 comments:

LA My Home said...

wah sounded very fun lar. aunty also want to join the party. can or not? thinking back, my time where got costume party. very lucky children today.

Estee Soo said...

Anna: U r right!! I remember I had to used my mum's old sarong, wrap myself up and pretended it was a beautiful princess gown. hahaha.