Wednesday 8 August 2007

Happy Fullmoon

The proud parents of baby Cayden & Timothy's Mummy


Holding a newborn in my arms is such an amazing feeling. It brought back sweet memories. It seems like only yesterday Timothy was this small. My boy is growing so fast. In a blink he's 5 years old. I wish sometimes the clock would stop and he'll forever be my lil baby still. So selfish, rite??!! hehehe.

Baby is truly a bundle of joy. A GOD's gift. Wishing the proud parents of Baby Cayden happiness and joy always. Congratulations on your baby boy again!!! *smile*

Timothy and I had fun yesterday afternoon. It was a lovely fullmoon party held at 1920 restaurant Curve.

The Greatest of Gifts

Ten little fingers
Ten little toes
The sweetest of smiles
And a cute little nose
All this add up
To a very special thing
A baby
The greatest of gifts
That life can bring

2 comments:

wHOisBaBy said...

they do grow too fast. makes me feel like wanting another small little one at home.

Estee Soo said...

Anna: Yes! Superfast. Wanting another one definitely do comes in my mind very so often but yet hubby n I r back in our comfort zone again. Cialat!! hehe