Friday 3 August 2007

Art Corner


Timothy's Latest Art & Craft. Decorative wooden pegs.


If I may say so myself, Timothy definitely got his artistic side from mummy.*grin* Definitely not from daddy. I love to paint especially oil painting. It's one of my hobbies but I've since stopped for about 3 years.

I recently start to feel inspired to get the ball rolling again. My art teacher, Apollo (Ya!, same name like Apollo the astronaut hehehe) was disappointed I chose to discontinue this hidden talent of mine due to my plain laziness. Yikes!!

Well, I'm planning to surprise him very soon and do some serious painting again. Who knows, maybe in future hold an exhibition of all my masterpiece. hehehehehe. Like real!! Dreaming only mah.*wink*

Some of my masterpiece hanging on the wall:-

Oriental Bouquet.





Flowers of Love.





Fruitful.



3 comments:

Soo Theng said...

Ya...lazy I agree. Remember you wanted to paint a piece for my place. I end up buying one he.. he..he... Anyway, I am so proud of my artistic nephew.

Estee Soo said...

Theng: Sorry lor. Lucky u didn't wait for me. hehehehe.

wHOisBaBy said...

nice artworks. should continue doing it if you find the time. i love painting too, but stopped after high school.