Sunday 9 September 2007

18th Anniversary Tatler Ball



It's the time of the year again where hubby and I attended the annual Malaysian Tatler Ball. A very grand affair held in Shangri-La Hotel KL last nite.

The ball has indeed managed to outdo itself year after year once again. The scene was set for perfection till the tiniest detail - from the beautiful ballroom, best champagne, exquisite course dinner, great music, flowers, cigars and to the luxury door gifts. Everything was impeccably attention to every detail.

There was no doubt, everyone was elaborately dressed as well. Men in their best tuxedos and ladies adorned in their finest. Everyone was just absolutely glamorous. As for this year, I wore a black gown designed and ensemble done by the famous local designer, Khoon Hooi *click here*. *wink*

To top it off, the night ended up with everyone on the dance floor. Again, hubby and I did not missed out the fun. My high heels did not stopped me from dancing the nite away.
One amazing nite for hubby and me to catch up with friends and also for new friends to be made, to relax and party. *cheers*

Hubby & me.



With Hot Mama Yvette.



With Sweetie Charlene .



With Charming Douglas.



Close Up


4 comments:

LA My Home said...

your dress is very nice. i dropped by the designer website and love his designs. very casual but yet very elegant.

Estee Soo said...

Anna: Thk u very much. I decided on a black gown for this year. Something plain n simple. Khoon Hooi the designer is a good fren of mine. He hailed from Bukit Mertajam. Hokkien lang. :D

Sasha Tan said...

pretty mama! wow wow tadler event..i only read the magazine. haha

Estee Soo said...

Sasha: Thks!! U r pretty mama also. *wink* I always enjoy reading ur blog.