Saturday 11 August 2007

So Long, Farewell.

So long, farewell, my 'Rav-fy'. You've been good to me and had never ever let me down for the past 4 1/2 years.

Eventhough, I know you're in good hands but my heartaches when I had to finally let you go in such short notice.

Being a sentimental fool I am, with a heavy heart I bid a silent good bye. *tears* Will deeply miss you. Sob...sob...sob. :(


My Beloved Rav4. Bye-Bye. Miss u!! :(

A lil note to daddy:-

Thank you for the surprise again!!! *wink* You're the sweetest. I loved it!!! Vroom...vroom. Vely the powderful la....hehehe.

4 comments:

Soo Theng said...

Sayonara...Ravfy !! Going to miss you too...sob!sob!

Estee Soo said...

Theng: Thks sis. :(

yeloh-powah said...

your other car is better ;)... btw, handsome picture of your son on the wedding post.

Estee Soo said...

Anna's hubby: Thanks. But I do miss my rav-fy. Getting used to my new car. It is key-less so I still have the tendency to grab hold the key on my right. hahahahaha.