Monday 27 August 2007

Transformers.

Timothy's Transformers Collection.

Timothy's latest craze is The Transformers. Basically anything concerns or involves Transformers, he will just go 'ga ga'. From the sound track of the movie to the animation cartoon series etc etc. Totally a big fan especially the character Optimus Prime.

All day, all nite...Transformers this, Transformers that.

So here he is as the 2 famous autobots. He was over the moon when daddy got him this 2 costumes.


My lil Optimus Prime.



My lil Bumble Bee.


5 comments:

LA My Home said...

wah daddy so nice, bought not 1 but TWO costumes for Timothy.

Mommibee says HI from Sydney said...

LOL he sure looked like a toy in those costumes, so robotlike! i am sure my hubs would salivate at Timothy's transformer collection!

Estee Soo said...

Anna: Ya. His daddy spoil him rotten all the time. Timothy dare not ask me for anything cos i always say mummy no $$$. Everytime very piss off w hubby cos never teach him the value of $. If I talk somemore never ending one. hahaha. But anyway, since he got his toys, I shall teach him how to take care of it which I'm proud he is very good at it. ;)

Mommibee: Ur hubs must be a transformers fans then. But too bad my hubs is not. He fell asleep watching the movie in the cinema ok. :P Then I hv to learn to fix the toys for my boy everytime and not him cos he knows nuts on tt. It is not easy OK. 'tu lan'

Sasha Tan said...

WOWOWOWOWOWO he bought 2 sets of costumes for the lil one? Syiok la the small boy!

Estee Soo said...

Sasha: Ya. Everyday there's either a optimus prime or bumble bee running around my house. hahaha.