Monday 5 March 2007

Waiting Patiently



I had a crazy movie marathon of Prison Break couple of months ago. The first time I set eyes on Wentworth Miller (Michael Scofield), I fell all the way for him. It was like a strike of lightning!!!! His piercing blue eyes are so captivating. His demeanor of the character is so cool. His bald hair cut is so tremendously plain sexy. His tattoo urged me even more to have one......Well, I can go on and on. Ken said I'm like a silly lil gal infatuated...maybe he is just jealous la. Hehehehehee

Perhap, it's the exciting story line after all. From my point of view, I think it's a brialliant series. I was transfixed to the TV screen every nite after putting Timothy to bed and just went GO GO GA GA watching my Michael.

Only recently, Ken was hooked on it through my persistent recommendation. He was never into watching series show before. He tot it was a waste of time when I was following my desperate housewife, nip n tuck, L word, greys anotomy and etc etc. (I can be quite a movie freak sometimes) ;P
I am proud to announce he is now officially a No.1 fan of Prison Break too. Haha! He watched the whole series, episode after another continuosly until wee hour of the morning consecutively every nite. That's crazy OK!!! *ding dong*

Both of us are now waiting patiently for Season 2 part 12 onwards.


I love Wentworth Miller!!!! *wink*

1 comment:

SUZANNE said...

I oso waiting! :P hehehehhe.
Incidentally, i hear the cast has signed up for a season 3.