Wednesday 7 March 2007

Swimming

Swimming coach & Timothy

Every Saturday afternoon, Timothy has his swimming lesson at the pool. Took some shots of him during his lesson with his swimming coach, Daniel. Errrr...cute fellow with a great tan and mascular body. *whistle* *ahem ahem*. Timothy's daddy asked me whether I am watching over my son when his lesson is commencing or looking at his coach. I replied "Both la". I wear my dark big sunglasses and he won't know I am looking at him mah. Hehehe. *silly grin*



Timothy can swim pretty well now. He can push himself up for air and do the breast stroke quite gracefully. He can dive deep under the water as well. He looks forward to his lesson every weekend. Come to think of it, Timothy has always been a water baby. Put him in the pool when he was just 3 months old. Wore the ring float for babies and he can manoeuvre around but occasionally he did gasped some unwanted water and coughed till his lil face turned red but then, he'll still be fine and happy. He never cried unless it's time for him to get out from the pool.

"Mummy, I can swim like a shark, you know. I can smell blood in the water and look far far away becoz ah I eat carrots" he announced to me.

I agreed and he was so proud of himself. His expression of his face was so 'action'.
He tells me the cutest things. Love him to bits.

No comments: