Thursday 22 March 2007

Express Mail

"Ding Dong" the door bell rang. Too lazy to move a limb. Did not care who was at the door. :P Then I was awaken by maid to sign a postage receipt.

Geeez!!! I got up feeling grumpy. Went to check it out since I can't go back to sleep.

A Big Brown Box!!??? Express mail from Miami Beach Florida, US. The first thing came to my mind.
YEAH!!! An early birthday present from Ken???? Haha. *hint hint*

But I continued reading the description of the content, Carnival Festival Items!!!??? Well, can't be anything for me then. :( Daddy must have ordered something for lil Timothy. I opened the package and guess what I found.....

2 POWER RANGER SPD Costumes. Blue Ranger, Sky and Red Ranger, Jack. (mummy also an expert in power rangers) Timothy is gonna be crazy happy when he sees this when he comes back from school.

Daddy can be so sweet with surprises sometimes!! *wink*





POWER RANGER S.P.D
3 Hours Later

Timothy was estactic when he saw his surprise. Daddy & Mummy are so happy to see him HAPPY!!!




Oh my goodness!!!





Daddy helping Timothy get in his new costume



Quick!! Daddy.




Blue Ranger, Sky & Daddy




My lil Red Ranger


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

timmmy is soooooooo cute! ;)

Anonymous said...

Very cute photos of Timmy and Daddy. Both must be having a blast. It is nice to wath yr kid enjoy himself so much.

Why are there no pictures of Mummy and Timmy with his Power Ranger outfits?

Estee Soo said...

Hi Sean!! Cos mummy is a better camera person. Haha!! I luv capturing every single happy moments candidly. In future, Timothy can view it and realise how blessed and how much his mummy n daddy love him so. :)