Wednesday 14 March 2007

Wishing hard.

How I wish it was T.C.H that cares after I read a significant sms just now. I can still remember oh so clearly every single thing abt him. He is in me. In my thick pure blood flowing in my vein. How he cared for everything and single thing in full detail with so much love. So much wisdom that I am who I am.

Once a upon a time ago, even a slightest gesture, his 'rough' hand gently rubbing my back when I have an itch and 'moi' felt like I was in a safest haven.

Pls come back to us......!!! I miss u so. Hardly know you now.

Me so sad!!!! *tears *

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah ... I know how you felt ... I missed him too !!! Very Much Indeed !!

Anonymous said...

HE will never stop "flowing in our veins" !!! Not matter wat ... HE is our .... Miss HIM !!!