Wednesday 14 March 2007

Gals Nite Out

The Gals

Had a fun nite out with the gals again. First, we had dinner in La Bodega BSC. Timothy joined us for dinner but later insisted for daddy to come pick him up. He said, it's no fun hanging out with the gals. All you do is talk about girly stuff. Boring!! *worried look* Very soon, he wont even want to go out with mummy. *sad*


My lovely sis, Jeannie, my partner in crime, Suzanne and I adjourn to Song Bird KTV after that. Ha! Was yelling my lungs out as usual la. What's new??!!! Got back home feeling tipsy and had ice-cream with Suzanne. Hahaha. Fun Fun Fun.



'I am so bored. I wanna hang out with daddy & the boys.' :P





Suzanne & Jeannie

4 comments:

SUZANNE said...

Yeah, one day he'll grow up and be a big boy. In the meantime, he's still your sweet lil' timmy :)

Anonymous said...

D criminal talking ... ALWAYS had a gud time going out with my little sis !!! Had a WHALE of time with Suzanne TOO!!!

Lush Icon said...

you girls (all still really looks like girls la OK!) looking good in that pix. i like the effect of the pix!

Estee Soo said...

Thks Rachel. hehe. I only learn recently how to edit pics w picasa. Very Fun!!! Check it out la.