Tuesday 27 March 2007

This Calls for a Celebration!!!



Woooohoooo!!!!!
Things are really going my way. I am so happy 'high' these few days.

I got good news from Dr. Chai when I went for my check up. The most wonderful words came out from his mouth.

Dr. Chai : "Estee!! Everything looks perfect now. You'll be able to take out your braces anytime soon."

Me : "Are you sure??!!! OK. Can you take it out NOW ah since you said it is perfect!!!"

Dr. Chai : "Err!! Sorry not today as I need to ....blah... blah... blah....thicker wire on the bracket and....bla...blah...bla... for the final ....bla blah." ( I didn't pay attention to what he was explaining as I was too excited already) :D

Me : "I want to take it out before my trip la, Doc. Pleaseeeeeeeeee......."

Finally, after my persistent and persuasive whinning, he gave the green light and told me to come back see him this Wednesday.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the day I've been waiting for so long, tomorrow is officially the day I shall bid farewell forever to my ugly metal. Come to think of it, exactly 1 year of torture I've put myself through becoz of my insane vanity. Emmmmm!!!

But looking at the bright side, I'll be going for my holiday with a great smile. Perfect timing!!! What more could I ask for. *grinning widely with my braces still intact* Hehehee.

I've also fixed for another appointment to do BriteSmile (whitening of teeth) the next following day too. Can't wait to see the results once everything is done.

I am so into my teeth till I make myself sick sometimes. :P
Tonite, mummy is off to celebrate with the gals. *wink*

No comments: