Monday 19 March 2007

Getting into the groove


I am getting back the momentum of working out again and I do really hope it sticks like a glue as my routine this time round. :P

I've NOT been doing any form of exercise or any cardiovascular work out for almost a year. Cialat!!! tsk tsk tsk.. I know....I know.

I've put on a huge amount of bloody weight since (not gonna tell you how much coz shy la) till my teenager niece, Ivy nicknamed me "Dunlop". Sigh!!! Half of my wardrobe's outfits I can't fit in. I am like a huge piece of lard. HAHAHAHA. Really one...I'm not kidding!!!!!

Just can't seem to sacrifice my love of food esp. my 'nasi lemak', etc etc etc etc etc etc. (Thou shall not even spell out the rest of the word as it'll make me wanna have supper...yan yan!!!) My metabolic rate is not as what it used to be. :(

Anyway, like what I said I hope I shall stay put with my this new exercise routine. I have Ken as my partner and I am thrilled as we motivate each other to reach our individual goals.
Rain or shine, we have been doing our 4km walk diligently in Kiara Hill. If it rains we carry our umbrellas (quite romantic walking together while it's raining, you know....hehehe). If it's hot, I put extra sunblock la. Not bad, huh!!!

My stamina has been slowly building up. I just feel very satisfied and good after every hike. *grinning*

BUT , my waist line doesn't seem to lose any inches yet la. Damn!!

No comments: