Friday 23 March 2007

Another surprise!!!

Yeahhhhhh!!!! *jumping up and down* "I am going to Phuket for my birthday". So excited!!! Yipeeeee.

Ken is so sweet!!!! He booked and made reservation for everything and told me last nite, we are leaving for Phuket next week on Fri 1pm flight. He gave me the web site of the hotel and told me to check it out RAMADA RESORT Karon Beach, Phuket

He said he found this hotel very apropriate whereby Timothy and mummy for sure will have lotsa fun.
Coz :-

  1. There is a kidz club with lots of children activities.

  2. A cool looking pub where mummy can have her nice cold beers. Cheers!!! hehehe
Looks like a unique and family oriented hotel. I am so excited. Shall start ransacking my closet for my beach attires. The last time I went to Phuket was more than 8 years ago before I even met Ken. Ha!! I can't wait ...I can wait.... *smile*



2 comments:

wHOisBaBy said...

have lots of fun on your vacation. happy early birthday to you too. =)

Estee Soo said...

Thks!! Glad to get a reply from u.