Tuesday 29 May 2007

Wedding Banquet

The whole family was invited to a wedding in Marco Polo Restaurant. The bride works for my FIL as an Asst. Secretary for many years. A lovely gal.

Anyway, I do not want to sound 'obnoxious' but it was really a typical Cina wedding. Hahahaha. (as though, I am not a cina la ) The dinner started really really late. I think I was definitely over dress as most guests were in their plains. The bride and groom sang a few numbers on stage. They were pranked by their friends and asked to play a few games. The MC was speaking in mandarin. And yes, a lot of loud 'yam seng'!!!! *wink*

However, Timothy was having a blast. Eating cutlets of suckling pig, yam seng' with everybody and went along with the flow. It was a great experience for him, afterall.

The Wonderful Bride and Groom & my darling family.


My 2 Boys. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling,

You NEVER overdress. You have a fantastic way of making it look like you're wearing precisely what you mean to be wearing ;)

xxxx

Suzanne

Estee Soo said...

Oh dear!! U r so sweet. Thks so much. *wink*