Friday 11 May 2007

Old & New


My old mini Ipod is so pale in comparision to my brand new Nano.


Music plays an important role in my life. I love listening to music when driving, showering, reading, dressing up and especially when I go for my walk in Kiara Hill. Without my ipod, my walk doesn't feel that inspiring and connected. No 'shiok' la!!

My old ipod is not working that well after 3 years of usage. The battery runs flat so quickly and normally half way through my walk, it just goes off. Hubby noticed my constant fussing regarding this, hence he got me a new Nano.

Got back home and saw a small lil box on the dining table.

Me: "Eh!!!! What is this?? Is this a Nano??? For me ah???" *eyes open wide wide*

Hubby: " Ya la. Somemore for who??" *serious face*

Me : "Thks dear!! How you know I want one in pink??"

Hubby : "As though I don't know. *eyes rolling up* You are always "@#%$#@&" and shaking your ipod in the air." I can see la. And I know I can NEVER go wrong with pink."

Me: "Hahahahahaha." *giggle in excitement* (At least, he got my hint afterall) *wink*

4 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

WOW another hot mama!

Eh so nice la yr hubby for u! PInk Color samo!

Estee Soo said...

Thks Sasha!! Trying to b a hot mama like I always say. Hehe.

Nice of u to drop by. ;)

LA My Home said...

ur hubby very smart lar, can catch your hint. mine very slow one, dunno what i hinting him, sometimes tell him in the face also he dunno. sweet hubby ... got give him good massage that evening? *wink*

Estee Soo said...

Lucky me as he got my hint this time round. Sometimes he just 'buat bodoh' only. HAHAHAHAHA