Sunday 13 May 2007

Happy Mother's Day!






Wishing All Mummies A HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!











As you can see, I got another card from my sweet boy. This time round, his school teacher must have helped him out. I am such a lucky mummy to have received not 1 but 2 beautiful cards on this special day.

Timothy came to my room this morning and started singing with action. It went something like this:-

(Same tune as the song London Bridge)

Thank you mum for all your hugs, all your hugs, all your hugs.

Thank you mum for all your hugs, they feel good to me.


Thank you mum for all your kisses, all your kisses, all your kisses.

Thank you mum for all your kisses, they feel good to me.


Thank you mum for all your love, all your love, all your love.

Thank you mum for all your love, they feels good to me.

"HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY" he screamed loudly. "My teacher call me to sing to you on mother's day, mummy!!" he said.

So sweet, rite??? This sweetness overload makes me so happy eventhough I'm feeling under the weather today.

1 comment:

LA My Home said...

got melt your heart away or not after hearing such a sweet sweet song from timothy on mother's day?