Friday 25 May 2007

GA Workshop

A palette of colours. Just loved it!!


Was invited by Alex Eu for a Giorgio Armani Workshop in KLCC yesterday. A day of doing 'girlie stuff.' Putting on make up and trying out all the latest products. The best part, managed to pick up some make-up tricks from the experts and purchased the latest goodies as well.

Occasionally, I do enjoyed a day out without my son. (left him in my in-laws place) Hang out with my friends. Talk about everything and anything. Laughing. Joking. Drinking bubbly to take the edge off. And basically being around adults for a change la.

After beautifying myself *ahem ahem*, I was off for my hair appointment in Edwin Saw KLCC. I was playing with the idea of merely chopping off my hair as I'm so bored with it sometime but as usual, no guts la. Talk only.*tongue stick out* hahahahahaha. From there, I had an impromtu dinner with my sis Jeannie and Kimmy in Chinoz KLCC. I seriously had a great deal of fun just hanging out with the 2 gals. We should do it more often, ya!!! *wink*

Well, come to think of it. This is what I'd utterly address myself for a day like these. A Woman of Leisure! *smile*


The famous & fabulous Alex and 7 mths preggy Denise.



2nd time mum 4 mths preggy, Anne & Me.



The Gals in Chinoz. A place where we usually stayed until the staff gave us evil looks. hehehe

No comments: