Wednesday 6 June 2007

Lil Absence

The view from Sis's condo. Splendid!!

Sorry for the absence everyone. I was back in my hometown in SP & Pen without an internet connection. :P

Since it's the school holidays, without any prior planning or sort, I packed my bags and brought Timothy to spend time with my Mum, Sis & Jordan for about a week. My sis was so hospitable treating me to the best eatery place to satisfy my craving. My trip back home was basically involved with alot of eating...eating and eating. YUMMmmmmmmm!!!!! And for Timothy, playing....arguing....playing....arguing with Jordan. Ha! What is new somemore la!!!!

Here are some pics to share :-

Jordan: Hey!! Move over. This is my mummy's bed la.


Best of cousin when swimming.


Clowning around in Trader's Hotel Penang at lunch.


Mama's lil garden. The 2 boys getting wet and playing around.



Mama cooked a delicious noodle meal for them at lunch time.



I am stucked in the tub!!! Help...help. He is always fascinated with mama lil 'chui ti'. A splashing good time. haha.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had fun dearie :)
Great pics!

xxx

Suzanne

wHOisBaBy said...

no wonder no update lar. hehee ... me penang lang! speak hokkien too.

Anonymous said...

wow ... wat a hot blog !! Just a few days away, everybody is missing the latest updates !! Greaaaaaat ... keep it up!! I'm sure you had a whale of time back home !!! Cheers ...

Estee Soo said...

Suzanne: Thanks dear. Looking forward to our gathering on Sat.

Anna: Ka Ki Lang. hehehe

Anonymous: Thanks and cheers to u too. *wink*