Tuesday 8 May 2007

Domestic Bliss


Being a stay at home mum, one of my chores is going to the market and do some cooking for my lil family. Eventhough I've a maid but I still love cooking myself.

I do quite enjoy going to the wet market in Tmn Tun. Touching, poking, pressing all kinds of vegetables and fruits. In general, planning and buying my necessary groceries and poultry. Similarly to cooking as well.

There are always a sense of satisfaction & fulfillment when I see my boy and hubby gobble down their meals happily. A simply domestic bliss!!! *wink wink*

2 comments:

LA My Home said...

i also love going to ttdi market when i was there. becos it is nearby my house last time. used to stay in villa flora one. also the market cleaner than ss2 one. just not too many choice for breakfast only. mostly malay food.

Estee Soo said...

YA YA YA. Cleaner. Can bring Timothy along sometimes too. :)