Thursday 17 May 2007

My Fair Lady



Mum and I went to see 'My Fair Lady' Broadway Musical yesterday nite. It was a belated mother's day pressie for us from hubby. *wink*

I can proudly say, I still remember most of the song lyrics. My favourite was "Wouldn't It Be Lovely". It was just splendid!!! It brought back so many memories when I was a lil gal as I could watch the movie (starring Audrey Hepburn) over and over again and never got tired of it.

We had the best seats of the house as it was arranged by Yvette, a good friend of mine who made this whole magnificient musical possible.

It was really a mesmerizing nite of memorable songs, hilarity and a delightful storyline. * Thumbs Up*

Mum, Timothy & Me. Before mother & daughter were off for a great time.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! I'm gonna watch it tonight :)


Suzanne

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! I'm gonna watch it tonight :)


Suzanne

Estee Soo said...

Bet u r gonna enjoy it as much as my mum n I did. :)

LA My Home said...

so nice, got alone time with your mom. happy belated mother's day.

Estee Soo said...

Ya. It was nice to spend time with mum without Timothy tagging along.