Monday 7 May 2007

Kids!!!

Timothy has been indulging in some funfilled time with his cousin, Jordan who came from S.P for my mum's bday gathering.
They were the best of frens during the first day here. Playing and sharing toys. The second day, there was a bit of confusion involved and the last, they were basically enemies. Hahahaha. Getting into each others nerve. Fighting, arguing, annoying one another and not sharing. Boysss!!!! Cialat!

My sis, Theng & I couldn't be bother as we can't keep up with them. Ha!!!!

Here are some random pics.


Showing off their SPD gadgets.


Watching TV before sleeping



Fooling around in the pool

2 comments:

LA My Home said...

last time the same with me. when my cousin come visit, we are like friend friend and then enemy. so funny. aihz ... reminds me of the memory from when i was young one time.

Estee Soo said...

Ya la. Fren...then no fren. hahaha