Thursday 12 April 2007

Under The Weather

I am feeling under the weather of late. Started with a dreadful sore throat, fever and chesty coughs. My energy has been slowly drained out. *sniff sniff*

I hate seeing a doctor despite Ken's constant advice for me to do so. Stubborn old me, I know!!! I thought perhaps by popping a few tablets of paracetamol, vitamins, lotsa water and plenty of rest I shall be alrite and back as pink of health in no time. The reason I hate seeing doctor becoz I really dislike taking anti-biotic medication for a few days duration. Screw up my system. :P

My poor throat got so bad till the virus has attack my vocal cord area. I opened my mouth and nothing came out. Ken rushed me to see a GP and he said if I'd have taken anti-biotic earlier, it would prevent it from getting so worse. :p

So there goes......I can't speak or make any sound. No voice comes out from my mouth. 'elek-pocit' I AM DUMB.....Mute!!! I got to sign to everyone. Lucikly my boy still understand his mummy. Ken commented he likes the 'Me' now coz very quiet la, no nagging, no singing, so peaceful. Wait la when I am better he sure kena from me. hahaha

I'm laying down on my bed. Sulking. Feeling very sorry for myself. I actually got a 'karaoke' bday party of my nephew, Ivan that I'm unable to attend. Geeez!!! They are singing without me rite now for sure. Missing out all the fun laaaaaaaa. *pout*

Moreover, tomorrow I promised my sis, Soo Theng I'll go up to Penang for a Gala Dinner with her in Traders Hotel. Well, I'm not too sure I can make it still. I WISH MY VOICE WILL COME BACK WHEN I WAKE UP TOMORROW. *sad*


An Apple a Day, Keeps The Doctor Away!!

4 comments:

wHOisBaBy said...

get well soon. btw, are you still interested in the Arboone sample? I've already got it ready to mail out but i need your mailing address. email me annakee at hotmail dot com. =)

Anonymous said...

Hi Estee,

Get well soon. See you all next month in KL.

Sean

Anonymous said...

Get well soon sweetie! xxxxx

Suzanne

Estee Soo said...

Thanks for ur concerns!!! :D