Thursday 5 April 2007

ANYA HINDMARCH

Anya Hindmarch Tea @ KLCC


Pic courtesy of Rachel

Went to AH tea spring/summer launch with Cherrie and Rachel last week. Nice new range of bags. I still think the bags are still by far very affordable compare to many other brands.

I am planning to order another 'Be a Bag' since mine (with Timothy's face) is quite ran down. I am not so 'champion' like my sis, Soo Theng which she dumped her whole 'Rio' bag in the washing machine. Damn keng!!! HAHAHAHA. By the way, the bag turned out fine, you know. I shall send mine for a dry cleaning. :P hehehe. Anyway, the pic on my bag is also out dated already la. Timothy was only 2 yrs old when I got it made.

First, I need to snap a good close up shot of my boy and I want it on 'The Weekend' bag. Prefer the bigger size now cos I got lotsa junk. :P

Anya Hindmarch *Click Here*

Doll looking models.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice dearie :) You look fabulous as usual. :)

Suzanne