Thursday 19 April 2007

Kiara Hill


I was feeling exceptionally inspired while I was taking my usual power walk in Kiara hill. Took out my ever ready camera from my pouch and started taking shots of everything surrounding me. Everything was just utterly blissful. The air was so cooling. Very unlikely, I know, as it was raining cats and dogs earlier the whole afternoon. It was not packed with joggers like the usual weekend crowd. So quiet and serene.

I am proud to say I'm hooked on my walk still. Something I look forward to in the evening.

Oh yes!! I really need to share this. Cannot 'tahan'. I can't seem to understand why do people litter when they are surrounded with such beautiful greenary. My heart aches when I see rubbish scattered along the pathway. What morons.... Damn!


My breathtaking 4km walk.

2 comments:

wHOisBaBy said...

i love walking in kiara hill too. it is just peaceful and calm. and also the fresh air, especially in the morning. but the last time when i was back there, i couldn't go walking because my boy and hubby came along.

what time did you go? only saw one person there in your picture.

Estee Soo said...

Glad to know tt u used to walk in kiara hill too. Normally I go in the evening after hubby comes back from work. Prefer to go on weekdays as it is not so many ppl.