Wednesday 18 April 2007

Essenze Gala Ball, Penang

Despite my disappointment of my default camera on my trip last week, my sis managed to get some snap shots from the event organiser's photographer. I am so pleased!!! *grin*

Had a wonderful sisterly bonding time last week in Pen. Stayed over at her lovely comfortable condo over looking the Ferringhi Beach. So nice!!! It has been quite awhile we've done this as we seldom get to see each other. Mostly on the phone 'yikety yak' la.

My short weekend, reminded me of the time when we were both not 'mummies' yet. We used to stay together in a rented apartment once and usually after work, we would spend alot of time talking about everything and anything. And now if we do get together, it's always with our boys around. *smile*


With my 3rd elder sis, Soo Theng

No comments: