Monday 23 April 2007

Pool

Out of the blue on a weekend afternoon, after doing some grocery shopping in Bangsar, Ken & I decided to go for a game of pool. Deary me!! I have not played the game for a very long time. So off we went to this place called "Social" in Telawi Street.

It appears that I no longer play like I used to. I was dreadful or rather, shall I say...... I SUCK!!! What even more terrible was, Ken gave me 2 chances more for my turn and I still lost to him. HAHAHA.

In the midst of us competing, Timothy was busy entertaining himself at the chalk score board. I don't need to tell you. You can pretty much guess what he was drawing by now. *wink*

"Ada gaya tapi tak ada mutu." hahahaha.


The champion. Ha! :P


Yup!! U are rite. Sharks again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As long as you had fun sweetie :)

xxx

Suzanne

Mabelle Me said...

your son has an obsessed with sharks huh...haha! yea as long as you had fun - you always look hot - yummy mummy!

Estee Soo said...

Hello Mabelle.
Yes, he is. Don't know why??????
Trying to look hot actually. hahaha. Thanks.