Tuesday 3 April 2007

Phuket

KARON BEACH

I took some really cool pics from my Phuket trip. The scenic beach triggered my artistic side. Fully utilised the functions of my digital camera this time round. I am quite impressed after some little editting. Pics looked very pro, huh???



Timothy watching the Sunset in Karon Beach. It was so peaceful and my boy just sat there. So serene and beautiful.

Playing Sand. Timothy loves the beach and the sun. He was quite reluctant to get into the water coz he said there are sharks. Wild imagination!!!




I prefer Karon Beach compare to Patong beach as it is not as crowded. It is also cleaner and the water is crystal clear. *thumbs up*



A RIDE IN THE Tuk Tuk


With Daddy. My cool boys.

The tuk tuk in Phuket is bigger than the ones in Bangkok. But it still scares the shit out of mummy. Hahaha. Timothy's first tuk tuk ride. Very dangerous ride indeed!!!



Daddy & Mummy

Self shot. My favourite pic.




Playing with the waves.




Father & Son strolling along the beach. Daddy was happy coz caught sight of a few beautiful topless gals. Hahaha. Timothy was too engross picking stones and sea shells.


Timothy had a foot massage while waiting for daddy. He was giggling through out. My ticklish boy!!!





Went to see a King Cobra Show. Mummy was SO "terrified". *cringe* But Timothy & Daddy enjoyed the show. Both of them kept on teasing mummy...scary cat scary cat !!!



At the hotel kid's pool. "Mummy, I caught a giant Python."



Pic taken by Timothy at Phuket airport. Great shot eventhough his lil hands were shaking all over. (Got anti-shake mah) Oh ya!!! Notice my "BriteSmile"???? Hahaha.


To Be Continued......


1 comment:

Lush Icon said...

oh pretty! i like the pic of you & ken (in B/W) and the father-son pic the best. so full of emotions la...... sweet sweet...