Friday 6 April 2007

Boy And Gal


I always look forward to what Timothy will come up with after his art lesson. Plus, his interpretation of his drawings.

Mummy : "Who is that boy and girl, sweetie???"

Timothy : "Daddy and you la. See!!! *pointing* You are wearing pink shirt and tie up your hair. I know you like. Daddy wearing shark shirt." *grin*

Mummy : "Wah!!! So niceeeee. Mummy like it so much." *kiss kiss kiss*

Timothy : "Shark bite Daddy. Daddy no cry becoz he is strong. *flexing muscle pose* But Mummy, I want to colour your hair black but teacher, Wan did not squeeze out black colour. She said no need. I told teacher my mummy's hair black colour one not brown la." *frustrated*

HAHAHAHAHA.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOoooooooo cute :P

hehehehehehehe!


Give timmy a kiss from Aunty Suzanne :)

wHOisBaBy said...

timothy sure likes to draw sharks!

btw, i got your message. email me your home address so i can send over the samples. what type of skin do you have?

wHOisBaBy said...

sorry, i forgot to include my email addie: annakee at hotmail dot com