Tuesday 11 September 2007

Nice Matter Award


I received this special award from Whoisbaby. Thanks Anna! My very first award ever received in blogsphere. Really 'nice' of you to think of me all the way from L.A. *wink*

The originator of the Nice Matters award states that it is meant for “those that are just nice people, good blog friends, and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others, that are there to lend support, or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!”

I hereby would like to pass this award to my blogger friends as I think they are as deserving too.


6 comments:

Soo Theng said...

I am so honoured... my very first award too !!! Yippeee....

Estee Soo said...

Theng: Yes sis. Pass it around la! :D

Mabelle Me said...

hehe - what's this award? so weird one?

NS said...

Wah.... feel so special... thank you Guru

Estee Soo said...

Cheryl: It's an award for those special ppl like u la. :D

Nanthini: You welcome!!!

LA My Home said...

special award for special people. *wink*