Monday 17 September 2007

Going Berserk!!!

Sorry for the lack of updates. Reason?? Been pretty busy as my mum was in town and also hubby just got me a new lil gadget. HTC Touch Handphone. *click here*

Been toying with it day and nite. Figuring out how to operate this tiny lil complicated object till I'm in the midst of going crazy. I'm just useless in all this 'gadgety thingy'. Cracking my head into pieces. I'm still reading the manual book like I'm about to sit for an important exam tomorrow. Cialat!!

I've been a loyal fan of Nokia handphones for many years but hubby suggested that I should have a change. As how he put it. Everyday eat "char kuey teow" also sien la. Once in a while change and try "hokkien mee".

Help!!! I need help! 'Act-sy' wanna follow people use 'canggih' handphone but now so 'blur' like 'sotong'!!!. *scratch head* hahahahahahha.

HTC Touch

5 comments:

Wendy Yeap said...

Good Luck with your new toy ! I am sure in no time you will be super good in using it.

Soo Theng said...

Wah ! so "canggih" one. It's a cute phone.

Michelle said...

Wah! Cool Phone! Like Theng said, Canggihnya!

wHOisBaBy said...

new phone! i got an old sony ericsson w810i. it has many functions, but i only know how to use the phone and the camera. no time to learn the rest.

Estee Soo said...

Wendy: Damn confusing la. I found out, it is more of a PDA phone. Cialat!! :P

Theng: Cute, canggih with touch screen and everything but confusing like hell la. haha!! Slowly getting familiar with it.

Michelle: Canggih but dont know how to use. hahaha.

Anna: Oic! My hubby's buddy came over last nite to teach me. After knowing how it works, it's very interesting. It a windows mobile so can sync with my notebook. :D