Friday 21 September 2007

Happy 2nd Birthday Sabrina!

My lil niece, Sabrina Tan celebrated her 2nd birthday last weekend. Her mummy & daddy (my brother) had a party for her at the Kidzone in Hartamas mall.

Time really flies as I still remember vividly like it was only yesterday she was a lil newborn. Exactly 2 years has passed, she has grown into this lil pretty darling sweet gal that all our family members and close friends dote upon.

It was a fun party afterall with children running around at the play area and face painting corner available for kids.

Kiss kiss and hugs from your Estee 'koh koh'.



Birthday gal Sabrina with her mummy & daddy.



Ma Ma, Birthday gal and her mummy Leanne.


Timothy with his cousin Eugene.



My sis Soo Nie, my sweet niece & my sis Jeannie.



Timothy getting his hand painted.


3 comments:

Soo Theng said...

My pretty little niece. She is so adorable. Too bad Jordon and me can't make it....

Estee Soo said...

Theng: Ya!! We missed Jordon & u too. :D

Michelle said...

Wah...I still remember the last time when I met Kiang, he puts a chair for me to watch his python swalowing a poor mouse, yuk yuk! Now his lil girl is 2 already! Happy Birthday Sweet Sabrina!