Sunday 10 June 2007

Dinner and then Karaoke.

After attending Denise's baby shower, I headed off to Suzanne's place for a dinner gathering. She cooked a simple but yet tasty meal for all the gals. I was pretty impressed with her 'never mention before' culinary skill. At least, can cook la. Not bad!!! hahaha.

I came prepared with a set of change clothes and we then adjourned to Red Box karaoke. Had a crazy time singing our lungs out and dancing the night away with oldies pop songs that we rendered ourselves. Crazy bunch of gals, we were. hehehe. Our singing session ended pretty late. I was extremely exhausted when I got home. Comatosed next to hubby like a log. Cialat!

It's so crazy I've the energy to do all these in a day. *phew*

Sometimes, I do feel very grateful to have wonderful fun-loving friends in my life. My social life seems more colourful with them in it!!! *wink*


( Right to left ) Ivy, Ully, Suzanne & 'moi'.


Jeannie & Suzanne.


Me??!! Karaoke Queen. HAHAHAHA
I quite like this candid pic of mine. :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heheh dearie. We do it again soon. I didn't realise there were so many nice oldies mandarin songs. Ahem! Dunno how to operate the remote to access the "secret" area mah! :)

Suzanne

Estee Soo said...

OKOK. We sure had a good time.