Tuesday 26 June 2007

Timothy's Birthday Bash

Timothy's Birthday Cake. TMNT (Leonardo)

Timothy celebrated his 5th Birthday on the 23rd June at our condo pool side. We had a pool party with balloons, games, swimming and an appearance of a clown. Lotsa Fun!!! It was a great success and a fun-filled day. My prayers were answered as the weather was fantastic that very afternoon. My lil boy had a blast. A 'HAPPY' day with a 'HAPPY' Boy running around with his friends.

Thank you Daddy as to make this party happenned also. He didn't bugdget or questioned me at all and 'kuai kuai' settled the party bills la. hahahaha. I'm also very proud of myself that I planned and organised everything single-handedly. *a pat on the back* hehehe.

Most importantly, the birthday boy told me he had the Best Birthday Party ever. And he wants to have another one next week. hahahahaha. Cialat!! *giggle*


4 comments:

SUZANNE said...

Great party!

Happy birthday little timmy!

Muaks muaks from Aunty Suzanne

Estee Soo said...

Fun Fun Fun. Thks for the voucher!!

Mommibee says HI from Sydney said...

HI Estee, came here thru ur comment on my Vanity tag link. U didnt put up ur score? did u get 101%? hehe. U're the hottest and prettiest mommy on the blogosphere no doubt! nice life u hv there, the envy of many, hehe. Timothy is a fine young boy (u're a young mommy too!). will update my mommibee.com links page with ur blog.

Estee Soo said...

Hi Mommibee. Thks for dropping by. Thks for the compliment. You made my day. Yes! I did the vanity test. You might hv missed it. http://esteesoo.blogspot.com/2007/07/how-vain-are-you.html