Monday 23 July 2007

Shoe Fetish

Like any other gal, I love my shoes very much. I have a fetish for shoes and a whole collection of 'beautiful' shoes. I love my shoesssssss until I'd rather take them off, walk bare foot if there's a muddy path. That's how bad I can go all out. hahaha.

Before I had Timothy, I'm almost always tottering in heels. The higher the better. hehehe. After Timothy came along, my most reliable 'best comfy shoes' were my Birkenstocks sandals *click here*. And still is. I also collect them in colours I like. *smile*

Eventhough, Timothy is a big boy now I still fancy wearing my comfy Birkenstocks. It is definitely the best sandal ever created and made. But my first and true love is still my beloved sexy fabulous shoes which are continuously adding up. I'm addicted to it. Very the "cialat" one. I do get to wear them when I'm out for functions and that makes me feel on top of the world.

Shallow and materialistic I may sound when everytime hubby purchase an additional pair for my collection. I'll be the most happiest gal in the whole wide world. Consume with happiness till words cannot describe. *Jumping up and down like a crazy woman la* hahahahahahaha Here are some of the brand name that I have proudly collected and are sitting perfectly in my shoe cabinet. Sergio Rossi (my all time favourite & I have couple of them *wink*), Giuseppe Zanotti, Ernesto Esposit, Allessandro Dell' Acqua, Les Prairies Le Paris, Salvatore Ferragamo, Stuart Weitzman, Bruno Magli Couture, TODs, Prada, Calvin Klein, Beverly Feldman and Gucci.

My current obsession and hopefully future purchase will be a pair of shinning bling bling by Rene Caovilla which I have been eyeing. Definitely a pair of Jimmy Choo 'Couture' as Dato' Jimmy Choo now only concentrate on his effort on his Couture footwear. (If you're a shoe fanatic like me, I reckon you know what's going on and the difference with Jimmy Choo London & Jimmy Choo Couture) I also have my eyes on a pair of 5 inch delicate sexy skinny stiletto by Manola Blanhnik. Hope my hubby is reading all this la. hehehehehe. *wink*

Shoe is one of my favourite things among my many more favourite things. muaha ha ha ha.

My very recent extravagant buy again.





Couldn't resist the fabulous blue. My Jimmy Choo London *click here*.





A white loafers from Tods. They're so comfy too.




7 comments:

LA My Home said...

actually wearing high heels brings out the elegant in every woman. too bad i don't have the woman in me. i wear sneakers only. hehehe ... comfortable for walking. even for work, the heels are thick ones. I am not sure if i can walk with the thin heels. i scare i may fall down. the blue jimmy choo looks very elegant. do you wear them out or just keep them as your collection? hehehe

whoisbaby

Estee Soo said...

Anna: Haha. We r totally the opposite. I can even run with heels. But when Timothy was a baby, I dare not wear any. Not even an inch high as I'm afraid I might trip and fall while carrying him. I can't carry Timothy now coz he is too heavy n big. Only daddy can carry him.

I only wear my shoes for functions. I normally wear my birkenstock while running my usual errands.

SUZANNE said...

Aunty E - yOu champion. I salute you! :D

Estee Soo said...

Suzanne: *bow* Thk u sweetie.

NS said...

My...my....simply glamourous and stunning... what can I say... but good taste.

Estee Soo said...

Nanthini: Thks again. Not only tt but it is comfortable too. Can dance the whole nite w it also. hahaha.

Anonymous said...

my wife bought same model josef seibel shoes for cheaper price...