Tuesday 3 July 2007

How Vain Are You?

I am being tagged for the 1st time by Whoisbaby, Anna *click here*. I am excited! I think this is a very easy subject for me. To come up with 7 vanity senses fact about myself??!!! Peanuts la. I can even write up till 20. hahaha.

I did the Vanity Quiz of "HOW VAIN ARE YOU?" *click here* (Please try it out. It's fun) And here are my results. Really cialat la. "Pai-seh ah"!!!


You Are 76% Vain
You're a little vain, but you also work hard for your good looks.Just remember, everyone knows you are a total hottie. You don't have to remind them.


My 7 Vanity Senses Fact :-

  1. I wore braces to rectify my 'not so' straight teeth for about one and a half year recently at my early 30's. Just took it out couple of months ago. Did whitening on my teeth as well. My next step, maybe....veneers!!!

  2. Every alternate days, I go to the hair salon ( ground floor of my condo) to wash and blow dry my hair. Sometimes set it into curls. I only washes my own hair after going to gym or my power walk in Kiara. The next following day, I go down for styling. I go to a profesional to trim my hair every 2 month and every month, I do a hair treatment. It's a "MUST"!!!

  3. I go for my manicure and pedicure every 2 weeks. A Spa treatment on mani & pedi every month. Repaint my nails colour every week. I can't bear to go out with unmanicure nails.

  4. If I shower 4 times a day, I shall put on my body cream 4 times too. Or else I feel like a dried prune.

  5. I love putting on make-up. I love to buy cosmetic products. I have about 50 lipsticks and multi-colours of eye shadows and etc etc. But I never ever wear make-up to sleep. It's a NO...NO...NO! Always cleanse twice, toner and moisturize. Not forgetting, exfoliate every 2-3 days as well.

  6. I love to dress up. I love buying clothes & shoesssssss especially my favourite brands. *wink*

  7. I must have a body massage at least once a month to release tension. A masseur will come to my home and work magic on me. Ahhhhh!!!

Well, I can go on somemore, you know. hehehehe. Hope I don't scare you all away. I consider myself very vain. My hubby and close friends also think so as well. Yikes!!!



3 comments:

SUZANNE said...

I paiseh to put my score up ler... but ya, I oso quite vain la!

LA My Home said...

thanks for doing the tag. wah so nice lar, how i wish i have the time to do all on your list. i do put on lotion all over my body because here is very dry. i wanted to have a full body massage too.

whoisbaby

Estee Soo said...

Anna: U welcome!! I had fun doing my first tag. Ya, I cannot live without my body cream. hehehehehe.

Suzanne: Ya, But i think nobody has passed over my score yet. hahahaha.