Saturday 28 July 2007

Party in MO

The Stage

I was invited to celebrate the opening of the 1st Jimmy Choo Boutique in Malaysia yesterday. It was held in the ballroom of Mandarin Oriental Hotel and was extremely a grand affair.

The night were nothing less than glamorous. Packed with everyone dress to kill in their Jimmy's, of course. One of my favourite bubbly champagne ( Moet & Chandon) were flowing through out the night. Cheers!!! The fashion show was hot as they previewed the pre-Fall Collections. The vibe of the evening were absolutely perfect with great friends!!!


Fabulous Camilia, Gorgeous Ai Ling & Timothy's Mummy Estee. hehehe.



Sweet Loving Azee & me.


13 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Tim's Mum,

I was looking up `Moll System Kuala Lumpur' on Google and stumbled upon your blog. Your child is such an artist! Which art center does he go to? Thinking of signing up my kid for lessons

grace

Estee Soo said...

Hi Grace. Thks for dropping by. Timothy goes to 'Art House' in Bangsar Village 1. Thanks again. :D

Unknown said...

Thanks! Will go check it out. Keep posting his masterpieces on your blog! One other thing, can I have the contact of the masseuse who does house calls, if you don't mind? I'd much rather have a massage in the comfort of home. Childbirth has so wrecked my body!

Estee Soo said...

Grace: Hello. For ur info, my masseuse only do hse call specially for both my hubby n I since many years already. Sorry! Ok. Do u have a blog too?? ;)

NS said...

Wah.. I miss my KL days... how fun.. to watch all these parades... am sure you had a great time. Wish I was there.

Estee Soo said...

Nanthini: Thks for dropping by. :)

LA My Home said...

so nice ur masseuse only does housecall for you and your hubby, special treatment. must tip then. hehe

Unknown said...

No worries...
I don't have a blog - still do my journalling the old-fashioned way!

Estee Soo said...

Anna: Hello. Yes la. Have to pay for the taxi fare somemore. My hubby need his massage at least once or twice week one.

Grace: Ok. :D

Soo Theng said...

Wah...so glamourous.

Estee Soo said...

Theng: Hi sis! Thks. Me always glamourous one la. hehehe. *wink wink*

Mommibee says HI from Sydney said...

wow got to hang out with Camilia and Ai Ling!! I always think those two are sooooo gorgeous and of course u too, estee!

Estee Soo said...

Mommibee: Thank u. *wink*