Thursday 5 July 2007

A Boy Best Friend.


Timothy always asked me whether he can keep a pet at home but I never allowed it cos I think he's still too young to hold responsibility taking care of any animals yet. He wants a dog. A BIG ONE and as for me, I would like to have a small lil doggy. But staying in a condo, it's definitely not condusive to keep a dog. *sad*

So very often hubby and I would take Timothy to my in-laws to play with 3 big labradors. Timothy's favourite is Nigel. Wherever Timothy goes, Nigel will just follow him. Even to the toilet at one time. Timothy screamed "Mummy, Nigel wanna see my 'kuku'. GET OUT NIGELl! Cannot see. Shame shame. Naughty dog." Hehehe.

2 comments:

LA My Home said...

nigel suka timothy, follows him everywhere. ya i know staying in condo only limit to small dogs. hopefully your in laws are nearby, then can bring timothy over more often.

whoisbaby

Estee Soo said...

Ya lor. Cannot keep a dog. :(