Saturday 3 February 2007

Wake up wake up!!!!!

My usual time of waking up is getting later and later. :P Used to be 9 ish in the am and its seems to be like 11 something now la... Haha. (hubby calls me a lazy piglet :P) I just enjoy waking up lateeeeee. Totally not a morning person. My sweet boy will not disturb me. He will quietly go to his room and play while kakak prepare his breakfast.

If it is a school day, he will climb up my bed to kiss me bye-bye before he is off to school. Driver will be waiting and kakak will go along and come back again.

Feeling fresh and good after a good nite sleep or else I'll be a cranky mummy and a'Bitch'.


Timothy got slight running nose today, I canceled his swimming lesson. Grumpy.... grumpy cos he can't breathe properly as he has a blocked nose.

Preparing some stuff as I'm organising a small party at the pool tomorrow for hubby's bday eve. Most of his buddies confirmed coming. It will be fun, swimming, eating and lazing around. Just hope the weather is gonna be great. (keep my finger cross)
Will post some pics of the party tomorrow.

I am off for a tea session with my galfrens in Carcosa later. Looking forward to it.
Daddy and Timothy can have some bonding time together. I asked them what are they planning to do???!!!
Daddy answered, " See galfrens la". Timothy laughed and agreed to it. Emmmmm!!! Boysssss.

No comments: