Friday 9 February 2007

Visit to the Dentist.

Timothy had his teeth checked. He was a brave boy and was not even a bit nervous. (I was the nervous one) Hahaha. I presumed he has the confidence coz he is acquainted to Dr.Chai, my orthodontist.

He follows me to my monthly appointment for my braces and the high light of the trip everytime is choosing the colour rubberbands for the brackets on my teeth. Hehehe.

Such a good doctor. Before proceeding to check Timothy's tiny teeth, he spent a long time explaining and showing how the equipments operate. He allows him to touch and feel the stuff around him and with that he was at ease and it was more like a game he was playing. He had fun. Ha!!!!

I still remember when I was little, I was terrified of dentists. The smell of the place made me sick. Upon my visits, I would cried my eyes out and struggled like a pig when it's about to be slaughtered. 'Cialat'. Really bad memories la !!! Geezzz....


Getting his teeth checked and cleaned. My lil brave boy.

No comments: