Thursday 22 February 2007

Angpow


It has been exactly 6 yrs, I'm distributing angpows and I do miss receiving them. (those were the days la :P) My role every year is putting $$$ in this red little packets before the eve and to tell you the truth it is no fun as I know the $$$ is not gonna be mine. Hahaha.
On the other hand, Timothy knows the concept of getting angpow better this year and he made sure it's all kept safely in his backpack. Will only count how much he has collected when CNY is over.
My poor hubby had a minor operation on his hand on 1st day of CNY. :( An infection of a cyst he got for quite sometime. He tried to do his own operation by poking it with my sewing needle. *pandai pandai la* From there, it got really badly infected. The whole left hand was swollen to double the size. Luckily, his Aunt and Uncle are both doctors and they managed to arrange for an immediate operation. He is better now. Been taking good care of hubby.

CNY has always been eating, eating and eating. Nothing else. I dare not even go near the weighing machine. Oh ya....and also drinking...gulp....gulp...gulp. I guess I better give my liver a break soon. *wink*. Did not gamble so far as I am never good at it and I am such a bad loser.

Timothy with 'handicapped' Daddy. :D

Gambling with his cousin, Ivy. Hehehe


Timothy & Daddy

No comments: