Tuesday 27 February 2007

Down Memory Lane

I did some spring cleaning before the CNY and I encountered this old photos of mine in a box which I've forgotten since my moved. It got me tickled pink reminiscing my younger days. Did some editing and just thought it would be lovely to share with you guys.

Here are some of my favourites. Surprisingly, I still have vivid memories of where and when the pics were taken. I must admit, I had a fun and loving childhood with my many siblings. A wonderful up bringing from my parents.

I see alot of Timothy in me. Very strong resemblance of me rite..... But Daddy for sure dont agree one...... Wat do you guys think???



I think I was about 7 to 8 mths old. +

2 yrs





Showing off my painted nails. Already so vain!!!

3 yrs +





So stylo..milo!!! Posing away.
4 yrs +




Same age as Timothy now.




Pics of Ken when he was a baby and toddler. Cute baby... but still not as cute me !!! hehehehe







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahah! Soooooooooooooo cute!


xxx
Suzanne

Anonymous said...

Happy CNY Estee. Miss you all so much. Am so happy when reading all your blogs here. It keeps me update how have u all been. Can see Timothy is getting more good looking than his dad soon hehehe (*wink wink*)



Phyllis

Estee Soo said...

Hi phyllis.
Thks for dropping by. I shall link ur multiply to my blog so we always keep each others updates. Take care and happy flying.