Friday 15 February 2008

Valentine's Day

Hubby and I would rather not celebrate Valentine's day at all if Timothy can't be with us. How can we leave our lil boy behind and celebrate it by ourselves??!!!! It doesn't feel right!!

We took Timothy along for a candle light dinner eventhough next day was a school day. We decided it would be alrite to allow him to sleep past his bedtime that day. (Timothy sleeps by 8.30pm everyday except weekends) Anyway, the nite didn't end late. The next morning, he rised up as usual for school.

We had a lovely dinner nearby in Decanter Restaurant. I noticed Timothy was the only kid there as only couples/lovebirds were seen dining. My boy had his 1st Valentine's dinner with mummy and daddy. Excited and proud to be with us. One day, he would not feel the same way. He won't want to spend it with his old folks anymore but instead with his special someone. Sigh! I dread for that day to come. Ha!



My lil Valentine giving mummy a kiss. I love this shot!! So sweet rite??!!!


A lil bouquet from hubby.


No comments: