Monday 4 February 2008

Birthday Dinner.

The other day, we had a lil birthday celebration for a good friend of mine at Villa Danieli, Sheraton Imperial Hotel, KL. Again, as always when everytime I set foot in Sheraton, it brings back sweet memories of my wedding day as it was held there many years ago. The Italian Restaurant is one of my favorites for hubby and I have celebrated couple of our anniversaries and occasions there.

It appears that the menu in Villa Danieli has since changed and I'm glad it still hold the same standards as always - very delicious, tasty and authentic. Highly recommended! Plus, I simply love the old rustic cosy Italian cottage atmosphere and feel. It sets the perfect mood!!!

Such a wonderful night dining and wining with hubby and close friends. After having a scrumptous dinner, we hopped over to Heritage Mansion and enjoyed the rest of the night away with a bottle of birthday gal's favourite bubbly, Don Perignon. Cheers! It was all so lovely. We had such a good time.



Birthday Gal, Ai Ling and happy moi.


The Boys.

2 comments:

LA My Home said...

just to drop by to wish you and your family a happy and prosperous chinese new year. gong hey fatt choy!!!! kiong hi kiong hi!

whoisbaby

Estee Soo said...

Anna: Thk u and same to ur family. Wishing Brendon, Alan and u and a Happy Prosperous Good Year. 'Kiong Hi Huat Chai!!