Saturday 17 May 2008

My Dear Old Friend.

I was so happy to meet my dear friend Amy from Hong Kong the other night. We have been good friends for more than a decade (make us sound so old, huh??!!) and we have ever since stayed in-touch from time to time despite the far distance and busy separate lives through emails and sometimes our lil trip to visit one another.

We had both gone a long way from being single to happily married and fulfilling mothers now. We had a good time catching up at the lounge in Ritz Carlton Hotel KL, unfortunately her stay was a short one.

It was so wonderful of her to make time to see me in spite of her very short busy business trip. I wish the time would drag a bit longer while we were hanging out that night but nevertheless it was indeed good to see my dear friend in person again. Perhaps, my next meeting with her and her family will be in Hong Kong soon. *wink*


With my beautiful friend Amy. A great wonderful mother of 2 - an intelligent and charming pair of a boy and gal. A dedicated wife and daughter. A career minded woman. A woman who juggles her work, family and social life in perfect balance. My role model and I have nothing but praises for her.

No comments: